Saturday, July 30, 2005

My gay relationship is a guessing game

Posted by: GayGuy
Sometimes when I am out, like you and I, I always look around for cute guys. This was the most I do, and nothing further than that.

As I look at guys, whether on the bus, in the train, or on the streets, I will keep a clear distance for me to look at them. If they tend to be too near to me, and irresistible to look at, I will look at them at long time intervals, and sometimes even lose the courage to look all by itself.

Well, you must be able to tell that I am very desperate, everyday.

I really felt very bad for this once that I looked at a guy whom was standing in the train, and I am not very sure if he had the same interests with me.

Comfortably seated down, this cute chinese guy steps in the train and stood beside the door. He had a great bod and I was sucked into his mesmerising eyes.

I looked and looked, but I was not sure if he noticed it at the time. Suddenly, he just began to shift his vision towards my direction, looking directly at me! Shocked, I immediately shifted my eyes to look at the floor instead.

I was so surprised. After about a few seconds, I sensed that he have shifted his eye back to other places. Then I thought, "Oh, it was nothing."

Slowly again, I went back to looking at him with very small and careful stares. I also noticed something interesting. He did the same thing to me and looked at me with small and careful stares. I felt, maybe, there is something that attracted us together.

Being the shy me, I did not take any approach to at least smile at him.

I have finally arrived at my stop after the long journey and the eye feast. I went over to the door where he was standing, and DARED NOT LOOKED AT HIM! Yet, I kept the vision of him at the corner of my eyes and somehow felt that he was looking at me directly.

I felt very bad upon alighting. Why did I not at least give a happy look at him so that perhaps he will get the hint and alight with me.

I feel so lonely as I walked home. I really felt so bad and bursting out with tears all together.

Where will my Mr. Right be? Will I ever meet one in my life? Am I EVER going to have the courage to come out?

ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home