Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Gay isn't a crime

Posted by: GayGuy
Today, I was so happy to recieve one of my first emails that contribute to this blog. Well actually this blog serves as a interaction zone for gay and bisexual people, that I hoped to create.

Send in your stories too, I will love to hear it and I believe readers will love to know about other people's stories too. You are not alone.
This person has chosen not to reveal his identity.

From: *removed*@hotmail.com
To: gay_2_d_bone@yahoo.com

Hi. I saw your blog and would like to give you my two cents worth. I am from Singapore, and more or less a bisexual, or if you would claim, a feminine guy.

It's depressing to see that Singaporeans do not like gay or bisexual, but who cares? The most important thing is to get on with life, and not be deterred by any obstacles (being ridiculed, laughed at et cetera).

I've been laughed by my male classmates before, saying that I'm too feminine, but I made my stand, and they all respect me for what I am. I will occassionally get a few touches by my male friends... But I didn't quite enjoy that.

Perhaps I'm being too conservative or something.. Well, I'm not born a bisexual, because my sissy friend swayed my thought when I was Primary 6.

I'm now 16, and I am more into guys then girls. I will only sometimes bitch around with my female friends, which I apparantly enjoyed =P.

Therefore, I would like to end off my e-mail with a light note. Be optimistic with everything, and carry on with your life. Being gay is not a crime.

Cheerio!
Are you experiencing the same problems too? I am experiencing them myself right now and I hope that your contribution can help every single reader feel at least a bit better that they are not alone. I need such encouragements too.

Send in your emails to : gay_2_d_bone@yahoo.com or you can simply leave an anonymous comment in any of the posts if you do not feel comfortable revealing your email address to me.

Thank you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey im from spore.. i see some.. i think its okey.. =)

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:32 PM  
Blogger GayGuy said...

The previous post has been removed as it is an anonymous contribution, and has been published on the main blog http://gaytothebone.blogspot.com/2005/08/
nothing-to-be-ashamed-of.html

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home