Saturday, August 13, 2005

No mails

Posted by: GayGuy
I recieved quite some traffic from Singapore bloggers. I don't believe none are homosexual.

Actually I have been checking my mail everyday, hoping for a new mail, a new thought, a new experience.

I really want this blog to be as life transforming as it can be.

If you have experiences, just like what I had, or the one email I have had, feel free to send it in to share it with everyone. Your contribution counts.

If you are sending in my email, rest assured about your email address. I will not reveal to anyone. If you still feel unsure, feel free to leave an anonymous comment in this blog in the most recent post, and I will post it as soon as I sees it.

Send in your emails to : gay_2_d_bone@yahoo.com or you can simply leave an anonymous comment in any of the posts if you do not feel comfortable revealing your email address to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home