Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Out and about

Posted by: GayGuy
I am extremely happy today as I finally went out of the closet, to my new friend, through blogging:
This is a personal coming out experience I had.

From: *removed*@gmail.com
To: *removed*@hotmail.com

Hi *removed*,

I guess it must be a great surprise to be receiving this email from me, *for privacy reasons the following line as been removed*.

Yes, I am the editor of Gay To The Bone, and right now, I guess you are the only one that knows.

I was so surprised to see your comment on my personal blog, *removed*. Being a rather small scale blogger, with only a handful of dedicated readers, I was very surprised at how you managed to find my blog and that you actually read it.

I read your blog too. I realised that I have some similar interests as you and, I was therefore wondering if we can make friends. This I guess, will be a huge step for me. :-D

Awaiting your reply. Add me in MSN if you are willing? Here: *removed*.

Thanks. :-D

And oh, good luck in your "N"s too!

Cheers! ;-)

What I guess is that he is very shocked, and indeed:
From: *removed*@hotmail.com
To: *removed*@gmail.com

I was also astonished by the fact that you were the editor of GTTB! *for privacy reasons the following line as been removed*. Never did I imagine you to be the editor of GTTB.

I am quite open-minded on the net, so making friends with you will not be a problem. But I tend to be damn shy with acquaintances in real life...

Thanks for your concern for my N-Level. I appreciate that. =)

Cheerios!

Coming out only takes a simple step. It may be to someone you know or don't. Whatever it is, I believe it is always a great experience.

We met up on MSN, and exchanged numbers, chatted a little about ourselves, and man, the experience was great!

I certainly hope to take this friendship a little further, and lets see where it takes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home